Welcome to our CSP blog series. We’ve created four articles that introduce Cloud Solutions Providers (CSPs), explain why you should work with one, how to work with one (you are here), and finally, we introduce you to our own CSP offering.
Do we even need a CSP?
CSPs are experienced IT consultancies and/or resellers who know the market, industry and Microsoft world very well. We’re the guys who build a bridge between Microsoft’s powerful, AI-infused solutions, and your company’s every-day challenges. We help you identify problems and opportunities that this technology can help overcome and capture.
Signs that you should talk to a CSP:
- Your company doesn’t have a documented cloud strategy
- Your IT team is too small / overburdened to plan, manage and support cloud solutions
- Your business needs a simpler way to manage its Microsoft solutions and relationship.
For a more detailed explanation of the benefits of working with a CSP like First Technology, read this article.
How do we find a trustworthy CSP?
Ok, so you have identified the need to partner with an experienced cloud leader. How do you choose the right one?
– Look for an experienced, value-adding IT company. We don’t recommend entrusting the future of your business to cowboy IT companies. Look for a partner that has been around for a few years, has worked with companies like yours, and that has a good reputation. Don’t be afraid to ask for references!
– Make sure they’re trusted by Microsoft. Browse through their website or ask them to share their most recent Microsoft accreditations. Microsoft is picky about who it allows to sell and support its solutions – and you should be, too.
Consider First Technology
Of course, we wouldn’t be writing about the benefits of working a CSP if we weren’t able to offer them to you. First Technology offers a wide range of solutions and services and is a trusted Microsoft partner. We have over 22 years of Microsoft software licensing experience for a start.
How do we get started?
To help you get started on your journey to the cloud, we’ve created a 2-page brochure that outlines the process. Download here.
Or you can get in touch with us directly on CustomerSoftware@FirstTechnology.co.za.